
The babies outgrew their infant carriers, and therefore also our Triple Decker snap and go stroller, months ago so we were in need of another stroller. We love our massive red jogging stroller but it is too wide for single doors ruling it out as our primary stroller. Once again, being a part of the local multiples group proved to be helpful as I found a used Runabout in very good condition. When kept in good condition, these triplet strollers have good resale values, making it more reasonable to have multiple strollers at once. I scrubbed the new stroller down just in time for it to dry before our doctors appointment the following day.

Grandma also bought the babies a wonderful Choo Choo Wagon for their birthday! I will spare you the details but we finally received the wagon and assembled it in time for the babies to have their first stroll this morning. Not to our surprise, Hayden was a bit uncertain at first, Payson had the ride of his life and Madison chilled back and relaxed. As we continued around the block, Madison sunk lower and lower and lower and even dozed off a time or two.



Early this month I got sick with that awful stomach bug going around (which I call "nature's detox"), and 10 days later the babies were sick within 30 minutes of each other. The next 8 hours were long and tough but thankfully Keith got home early from work so we could tag team. Lots of consoling, sheet changing, sink baths and toasting bread would follow and keep us busy through the weekend. If you've never seen three one-year-olds dry heaving over and over, I can tell you that it is truly a sad sight.

The babies are always in each other's spaces and are constantly getting stuck, sat on, or crammed here and there (sounds like when they were in the womb!). Here you can see how two got trapped between the piano and changing table as a result.

We introduced a plate to Madison (I've decided to tackle the training one baby at a time) and she is doing great with it!

Payson proudly helping load the dishwasher.

Hayden with Kitty-cat showing off her six big teeth!

Hanging out on Valetine's Day
And last, but not least, here is Hayden picking up a sock with hands that are already full. And, no, this is not the first time we've seen her do this as she went though a period of about a month where she would hold a handful of snacks in both hands and pick up more off the table using only her mouth. Silly girl!
10 comments:
Hello Mama, Daddy and Babies!!
We miss you tons and tons -- especially when we look at the blog and see their precious and beautiful faces. Love the new stroller and wagon. Love you more! -- Mom and Dad Melker
Oh my, that video of Hayden is cracking me up. Too funny!!
They are just too dang cute! :)
That stroller is so darn cool. I can't wait to see it in action! Or we take the kiddos around the neighborhood in your Choo Choo and my Radio Flyer wagon. :)
Hey-great stroller and wagon! We love looking at the blog and checking out all the new photos!
I am so behind in the blog world. HOW GROWN UP DOES PAYSON LOOK AT THE DISHWASHER!! WOW!!! SO HANDSOME!!!
Hayden is GREAT at walking!!
Congrats on teh runabout. it has its pluss and minuss but all in all, love it!
Poor babies with the stomach bug and poor you!!!
Jess I'm so sorry that you guys all got sick. I had the same nasty stomach bug and it's no fun! I'm glad you are feeling better.
I wonder if the dishwasher is a boy thing...b/c Harrison is obsessed with ours lately! I really like that wagon. They are so big...I'm disappointed it didn't work to see you and them when we were down there a few weekends ago.
I can't believe that everyone was sick! Poor babies and parents. Looks like you all recovered and have been enjoying yourselves - esp the wagon rides! Too cute.
We saw Keith go by yesterday pulling the "choo choo wagon". It is the cutest thing! And, Madison was in the same "leaning over" position as she is in the picture. Too cute!
-Renee
Post a Comment