Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Monday, February 2, 2009

Payson Climbs ______

You fill in the blank because Payson is climbing just about everything these days. I feel like I should rename the blog "Payson's Climbing Adventures" but I am hoping that he starts to stay grounded a little more (yeah, right!).

Payson is now regularly climbing the activity table when we leave the room, even if only for only a minute. He also fearlessly tries to do it with us right there with him and apparently isn't yet scared of us firmly correcting him and taking the table out of the room for the rest of the day.





Madison is learning from Payson quickly. Although he is an inch+ taller than her, she is still managing to join him on the activity table for some team fun (hey, you only get scolded half as much if two are involved). He must be giving her a boost. She is also getting stuck on top of toys that she's now climbing and most recently fell, and got stuck, head first in the ball pit basket trying to climb on it.

Madison is also his partner in crime, whether she realizes it or not. She pushed their toy bike over toward the upstairs gate, and Payson happily climbed on top of it trying to figure out a way to get on the other side of the gate. We are watching this behavior very carefully because if it happens again then we need to remove these types of toys from the room if we are going to step away.

Speaking of pushing, this weekend Payson had a blast pushing Madison around on their toy bike. And I love it, not only because it's cute to watch them giggle together, but I know that it is a great way for him to burn some energy. Well, a few days later, Madison was kind enough to return the favor when Payson was sitting on his Tonka truck.

Hanging out in "Animal Alley" just before bathtime

Madison's new silly pose

Payson chillin' on the couch with daddy like a big boy

Hayden getting some love from daddy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

They arent even babies anymore!!!
They are kids!!!
WOW, payson, boy, you are going to give your mama a heartattack!
ILOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of madison looking between her legs. SO CUTE!!
I so am jealous your girls have hair enough to put it up! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love that they push each other on the bike. That's so crazy that Payson climbs everything like that. Silly boy!! Cute picture of Madison's new pose. And Hayden looking over Keith's shoulder is precious.

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of the triplets' latest antics! Is that a Snugglie Keith is wearing in the last photo?

Liz said...

Just stopping in to say hi. I found your blog through someone elses. You have a darling family. I have a quick question: What is the name of the first song in the kids 1 year video. I absolutely love it. Thanks a bunch. I look forward to checking back and seeing your kids grow. My little guy was born on the 21st of December. So much fun.`

Keith and Jessica said...

Thanks, Liz! And congrats for your newest addition!

The song is called "Three Babies" by Sinead O'Connor.

Liz said...

Thanks! I appreciate you sharing. Stop by my blog anytime. I love connecting with people this way. It's so fun to see families at their best.

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable! I love reading all the new things they are doing and seeing pictures. Mine are climbers too -- makes for a very busy day! Love you.

Robin

Anonymous said...

wow, your little ones aren't so little anymore! they're absolutely adorable and i love seeing how they interact with each other. you catch some great shots with that camera!

Unknown said...

wow the kids have gotten so big. It feels like we haven't seen you in ages!

Steph said...

Payson and Madison are like two peas in a pod ... how fun! If Kylee was there she would gladly assist Payson in whatever mischief he was getting into.

Allison said...

Thankfully I don't have climbers yet. They are all walkers now so they are getting into everything and going everywhere! Fun fun fun! :)

Momma-of-5 said...

I think the last picture's my favorite! A classic! But I'm right there with you on the climbing! It's UNBELIEVABLE! Hang in there...we'll survive!

Lifeofkaylen said...

I just found your blog---super cute babies!! I can't wait to read more and watch them as they continue to learn and grow.

You guys look like you're doing great!!