I can't believe the babies are one year old! We have made a video that captures the babies first year and hope you'll take a look at our incredible journey. Turn up the volume and enjoy! And, grandmas, be sure to grab a tissue before you start!
Sonia from Sonia Lynn Photography took amazing photos of our family for the holidays and of the babies for their 1st birthday. Below are just a few of our favorites. Click here to see more of our favorites from the shoot.












16 comments:
Happy birthday!!!! I thought of you all several times today ... wanted to call but figured you would be busy.
You have a beautiful family! God has taken care of you all and blessed you so richly.
Merry Christmas!
Quenta
What a beautiful video! Happy birthday Hayden, Payson, and Madison! (I have to admit, I got a little teary watching those three little miracles on the video!)
That was awesome! I love the photos. Just got your card and have been showing it off. You have such a beautiful family. Have a wonderful Christmas &
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!!!!!
hugs,
Misty
OH WOW...that video is amazing!!! I can't believe how big they're all getting! They are all so beautiful!
Happy birthday Melker triplets!!!
Love Ella
Happy Birthday, Hayden, Payson and Madison! And congratulations to Keith and Jessica for surviving the first year with triplets. Wow, the video really captures it all.
Keith, those are some big cupcakes. Happy first birthday Melker babies.--Rick
Wow! It has been quite a year! You have documented the triplets' first year so well via the blog, photos, and videos. I have enjoyed watching them grow and experience life. Thanks for sharing your joy!
Happy Birthday Triplets!
All five of you are beautiful!
Much love, Pops
Happy Birthday Payson, Madison and Hayden. And Jessica, you have done a truly amazing job! You are super mom and an inspiration to so many.
Great photos, i love them all. But i have to say my fav is Payson with the hat and scarf, what a lady killer. Keep him away from Reid and Cam :)
Im proud of all of you!
Happy Birthday! We are next!
Friends forever,
Annalise, Isaac and Elijah
Happy Birthday, Hayden, Payson & Madison!! We can't believe it's been a year already. You three are too cute.
Happy Birthday! I love the photos - priceless! Welcome to the 1 year olds club! congrats to Mom and Dad for making thru the 1st year!
Happy Birthday to the Trio!! :)
Can't believe it's already been a year! They are so adorable! :) And, what a miracle. More than Grandmas will get a tear watching that! Love the Birthday and Christmas pics.
My brother & sister-in-law just found out they are having twins! Excited for their arrival in the Summer of 09!
Merry Christmas -
Angie
Happy Birthday! The pics are amazing!
Amazing Video! A belated congratulations on a beautiful and healthly family. Deep down we all want to wash ourselves in the sink...great photo!
Post a Comment