Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Monday, February 18, 2008

Who Looks Like Whom?

My friend Towne suggested posting pictures of each of the babies and running a poll to see whom you think the babies look like most. I also included baby photos of Keith and myself. Place your vote using the poll on the right margin on the homepage and post "Comments" at the bottom of the post.

(As always, click on photos to view larger versions)

Keith:


Jessica:












(Gotta love that orange couch!)

Hayden Elizabeth ("A"):












Payson Andrew ("B"):












Madison Lynn ("C"):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden is Keith. Payson is Jess. And Madison is Terry! Aunt Nancy

Leslie & Alex said...

Ooh - fun post! I think the girls look like Keith, and Payson is a combo. Leslie

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Aunt Nancy...my first thought when I saw this picture of Madison was of Terry! They are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...well, I suppose there should be a handsome in there as well!! :)

Towne said...

I love that you did the look-alike poll! So fun! I voted but needed one extra option for "perfect combo of Keith and Jessica" for little Madison. She is a blend of you both, whereas her sister looks just like daddy and her brother looks just like mommy. All three are totally precious of course.

Anonymous said...

Right now I think Hayden looks like Jessica, Payson looks like Keith and Madison looks like Avery. They are such precious little angels!