Hayden and Payson came home Sunday morning, finally! It was a little nerve-racking driving two preemies who barely pass the 5-lb. carseat minimum but they did a great job. Keith was back to work on Monday while the babies and I cooled around at home.The days have been great but the nights have been hard. The middle of the night feedings aren't even the hardest part, it's Payson's loud grunting that is causing us to lose the most sleep. Even though it's right in her ear, Hayden sleeps right through it. After all, she's used to it after sleeping with him for for almost a month now! 



Photos from top left: Look how small they are in their crib!; Cute frog feet; Keith getting in some snuggle time; Am I still a good mom if I use this "Mute Button?"? Ha! Actually they are hooked on the shape of their hospital passies and won't take these yet.

9 comments:
Congrats on Hayden and Payson coming home! Praying that Madison goes through the next 5 days perfectly so you can get her home too!!
I love the snuggling picture. Madison will be home soon, I'm sure she misses her brother and sister already!
We are so happy that life at the Melker home is getting into "normal" mode...you are 2/3 of the way there, praying for your other 1/3 to make you complete...and then you will probably NEVER leave the house!!
So happy for your family. Keep it up and please let me know if you need anything. We're just in Flower Mound. Chelsey knows how to call.
Praise God for His many blessings! I'll be praying for all of them, particularly little Madison. They are beautiful!
-Jenna Walton
So sweet! What a blessing!
Lisa Marie
YA! (that's 2/3 of YAY) and all hail Queen Mama and the Diaper King, may they forever rule in peace and prosperity! Maybe you can get Hayden to reach over and roll Payson over when he makes noise in his sleep. That's basically what I do with Jackson and it works fairly well.
"Praise The Lord"! I'm so happy that your family will all be home soon. What a precious family. I really love being able to keep up through pictures on the web site and loving stories from "Nunie".
I will continue praying for you all.
Von
(Gillie)
Keith and Jessica,
I just wanted to first say congratulations on your beautiful babies, what an amazing miracle! I have been keeping up with your blog for some time, we have a mutual friend who told me about you guys. My husband and I are also expecting triplet boys and I have been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. Your story has been so inspiring as tomorrow I will be 30 weeks! Your sweet babies look so wonderful and did so great, we will keep praying for Madisons homecoming!
Mandy
Post a Comment