Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Saturday, January 19, 2008

One Month Birthday!

Today the babies turned one month old! To celebrate in our own unique way (being that they're in NICU and all) we had my family up to take turns going in to see the babies while the others hung out in the waiting room drinking coffee and fresh juice. The babies were all dressed up for the occasion.

The story on these onesies is that one of our family friends gave us three separate gift bags to open one by one at our shower. Each bag had a onsie and bib that were embroidered Baby 1, Baby 2 and Baby 3. Then she handed me a fourth bag and said, "And just in case..." and it had a onesie and bib that said Baby 4! Ha! I said, "No, no, no. I've had too many sonograms already and know that there are only 3!" So here the babies are in their numbered onesies with the never-needed number 4 next to them. I've said all along, I feel blessed that there are 3 but I am thankful that there aren't 4!

After celebrating with the babies we all headed to the deli across the street to eat lunch together. Other news today: the babies are all now attempting to take 5 out of 8 feeds by bottle! Also, Hayden is now 5 lbs and the other two will be in the next day or two! Pops and Nunie fed the babies for the first time. Here's what it looks like to feed triplets!

6 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Happy One Month!! :-) They are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow - one month! Seems so quick, but I'm sure long days and nights for you! Still praying for their continued health and a quick return home for all of you!
angie

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! I really can't wait to see them.

The Mitchells said...

Happy One Month to You...all of you!!

Miles, Allie, Marlee, Mace & Sawyer said...

i can't believe how big they look! i can't wait to finally hold them.
-allie

Chad & Amy said...

Check out the Dixon blog if you want to know how crazy 4 is:)
Glad to hear they are all growing and doing well.