Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Thursday, January 31, 2008

First Big Adventure

Today was a big day for me, Hayden and Payson as we ventured out of the house and back to the hospital for their first Pediatrician appointment. They were a big hit and the doctor was very impressed with their health and weight gain.

On my way out I stopped by to see my friend, Amy, who is expecting triplets any day now and has been in ante-partum for several months like I was. The babies brought a smile to her face, something I am sure isn't revealed as much as usual since she is a miserable 34 weeks pregnant! Yes, that's right, 34 weeks pregnant with triplets! Good thing I went first and now have healthy babies at home or I would have felt like a failure having babies at week 30! She is my hero.

Just after getting home I received a text from her that she was going to deliver later in the afternoon! Her little ones are doing well - she also has 2 girls and a boy. God bless you and your little ones Amy. I can't wait for our first playdate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! cute! Mikayla and Chloe prayed that Madison won't be lonely. We're looking forward to her homecoming.

Amy said...

Don't you even entertain that thinking for one second! You are doing such a great job and you did a wonderful job carrying them.