Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Friday, December 30, 2011

Tutus and Choo Choos!

In the midst of the holiday chaos, last week our beautiful babies turned 4. We threw them a super fun birthday party that had them on cloud nine. Yay for no tantrums from the birthday girls and boy! I didn't know if we could top last year's party, but it was a big hit! The theme was "Tutus and Choo Choos" with Madison choosing to be a princess and Hayden a ballerina. Here is the invitation that I designed (with the help of my favorite Mac trainer, of course!)

The party's this way!

This place seriously had everything a 4-year-old could want. A dress-up closet...

Toy dinosaurs and bugs...

Cars, trucks and superhero figures...

A baby doll nursery... where I caught Madison taking care of "baby Payson"...

And their friend Spencer playing doctor of quads!...


There's a ride-on merry-go-round...

Roller coasters...

Basketball...

Bounce house with slides...

 Rock climbing...

Indoor jungle gym...

And a dollhouse play area. There was plenty to do and we had the place all to ourselves!

Madison and Daddy.


Hayden, Madison and Payson's friends and party guests were so good about getting a group photo with them.

Check out these amazing cakes we had a lady make for them. I'm not sure who loved them more - me or the kids! They were stunning!

We sang "Happy Birthday" to each of the kids individually and they each blew out their own candles. Hayden blew hers out with her first try, Payson had one lone candle remaining until his second blow and Madison needed a little help from brother after about four tries. They are always so unique and different even when it comes to blowing out their candles!

Me with my lovely princess Madison.

The boys room was ALL BOY! Lots of train decor and lots of play and silliness going on in there!

The girls all immediately put on their crowns and were surprisingly quiet as they ate their snacks and cake. It was all sweetness in that room!

And for school the week before, I made these cupcakes for the kids to share with their classmates. I hear that they were a hit!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY
Hayden, Payson & Madison!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well done Cooper! BTW the picture of you is to die for - so beautiful! I can't get over how many kids where there to celebrate! What a blessing! You are a great mom! I love following your blog!