Everyone who has kids knows that they break things - expensive things. This is no exception in our family. I recently came home after running a few errands and everything seemed as usual. But then I opened up my laptop only to find water dripping from the screen. When I lifted up the whole thing, there was a puddle of water hiding underneath it. Grrrr.
So I am a bit disconnected but am making do by borrowing my mom's computer (thanks mom!). Here's what the rest of May had in store for us.
We had a great time at the Byron Nelson! Hayden had a very specific place she wanted to stand for this shot and wasn't happy with where the photographer and her parents placed her.
Here are the kids on their last day of school. Thanks to their teachers for a great year!
Here are the kids on their last day of school. Thanks to their teachers for a great year!
Hayden, Payson and Madison love hanging with their friends Brady, Hudson, Griffin and Carter (not pictured).

Payson talking on the phone with Grammy and GP.
And when Payson went camping with Daddy and his buddies, the girls and I had tea with our friends and checked out the baby dolls in the nursery. Hayden and Madison were in a dream world!
Hayden was so excited to have her very own "real" ceramic teapot that she could pour on her own.
Princesses Madison, Hayden and Haley waiting to be served.
No comments:
Post a Comment