Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amateur Wrestling

Payson vs. Madison
Referee (and cheerleader): Hayden
--------------------------------------

We all know how this is going to end...

4 comments:

The Williams Family said...

LOVE THIS! :) How much fun...

Allison said...

Jessica - this is too funny! I sooooo needed a good laugh this Friday afternoon. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awww. But weren't the giggles and fun worth it, Payson? Just kidding. That is definitely how most of Keith's and my fighting ended. But I'm pretty sure I was the one doing the crying. haha.

--Chelsey

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute to watch them wrestle! After spending time with Chelsey and Barry's family the last few weekends, we got even more homesick to see you and your kiddos. Hope we get to see you all soon. Thanks once again for blogging about them. At least we can check this place often to see the latest between visits. XOXOXOXOXOXO, Grammy and G.P.