Haha! What a great performance! He never forgot the lyrics and his piano fingering was oh so careful and well thought-out. Given that most kids just bang the keys, I was impressed with Payson's control.
Great observations, Kina! Payson does have a lot of control in general which is quite different from other toddlers his age (uuh-hum, not to mention any names!)
4 comments:
He's got the talent and the looks--future rock star for sure! :)
--Chelsey
Haha! What a great performance! He never forgot the lyrics and his piano fingering was oh so careful and well thought-out. Given that most kids just bang the keys, I was impressed with Payson's control.
Great observations, Kina! Payson does have a lot of control in general which is quite different from other toddlers his age (uuh-hum, not to mention any names!)
I watched this as my trio was eating lunch the other day and after you said 'Yay Payson', Tyler repeated 'Yay Payson'. LOL So cute - both our boys. ;)
Post a Comment