Woop woop! Madison decided that she was ready to part with her Pull-Ups. While she's been mostly potty trained during the day and fully at night since she was 2 1/2, she hasn't been so sure about taking that final step. But one day, out of the blue, it happened. Just look at the smile on this girls' face!
Madison and I have been talking about her "Poo-poo in the Potty Party" for over a year now and she new exactly what she wanted for her cake: strawberry cake with chocolate icing, topped with M&Ms, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, strawberries and sprinkles. It was a 4-year-old's dream!
And what's a party without a few good friends to celebrate with?
Payson and his best girl, Ryann.
We went to buy Madison some new undies and after making her selection she joined her siblings in reading books. I love how they were in the middle of a toy aisle and after a quick look around they chose to settle in and read books!
While I was away at Bible study, Keith showed the kids the Annular Solar Eclipse from our upstairs window...
...and from our roof! Although this is a safe place, I was a bit terrified when I saw the picture!
What a view.
Keith's sister, Chelsey, and her sweet kids came into town and we celebrated Chelsey's birthday on one day and Chloe's birthday another.
I just love seeing all these cousins play together. They have loads of fun!
We all went for our first swim of the summer and the slide was an instant hit this year. More fun in the sun to come!











2 comments:
I'm confused...so Madison is fully potty trained but still wears pull ups?
btw, congrats Madison! :)
She was pee-trained and wearing Pull-ups, now she's fully trained and no more Pull-ups!
Post a Comment