This past weekend I took a camera class with Treva and Bob from Treva Tribit Photography. I learned a great amount of helpful information on how to move from "Auto" to "Manual." It's going to take some time to get it down, but I feel like I am off to a good start.
After our day was done I spent an hour in charming dowtown McKinney to put my newly learned skills to the test. Most of it is still life as I tried not to photograph people in an effort to not creep anyone out or post strangers on the blog. All of these were taken in Manual mode.
1 comment:
LOVE THIS CAMERA ... I need to take a class so badly right now my way of taking pictures on it is to put it ont he mode where it constantly takes photos and my hopes is I cpature something. :) I can't wait to see Keith and Payson!!!! We will take good care of them.
Post a Comment