Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9
Galations 6:9
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
January Recap
I had a busy blogging December so I took a little bit of a break in January. Here are some pictures to catch you up on all of our January fun!
We went grocery shopping as a family.
The girls, who rarely do anything in sync, watched their new Cars movie side-by-side.
The kids made a huge mess of their toys several times without cleaning up and consequently had their toys locked up for a few days. (Side note: You would think it would be helpful to have kids put their toys in one big box but it took me forever to reorganize it all. Not surprisingly, I did a little purging after this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment