It's time for the my 3rd annual Jessica's Favorite Things list! To view pass lists click here:
Circo and Graco Umbrella Doll Strollers:

For the second year in a row, these are some of the most used items in the house. Hayden and Madison continue to love their baby dolls and want to take them everywhere! Sometimes, Daddy and I tease that we have two little bag ladies because they like to fill their purses with small toys and hang them on their stroller handles along with large blankets. They gets so full and heavy that they often topple over!
Little Tikes Shopping Cart:

Every time we went to the house of a friend who had one of these shopping carts, the kids went crazy over it. We finally decided we should get one ourselves and it has seen constant action ever since. The kids continue to play and cook in their kitchen daily so this cart fits right in!
Little Tikes Endless Adventures Fold 'n Store Picnic Table:

We had every intention of putting this table outside on our patio to replace our smaller one but it has been a perfect fit in their playroom. It's really nice to have benches that can't be pushed, moved, broken or stolen from another child like chairs are.
Melissa and Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set:
The kids also loved this cookie set every time they played with it at another friends' house. I thought it would be great for us given that it has so many pieces to share and can help teach the kids about counting, sorting, etc. They love to bake them, serve them, share them and even hoard them. I often find cookies tucked away in the girls' purses!
Melissa and Doug Deluxe Standing Easel:

The Sweet family gave the kids this easel last year for their birthday, but I waited half a year to bring it out until I felt that they were ready to share and be responsible with their markers, crayons, chalk, etc. They were ready for it this fall, and it has been drawn on almost every day since. It's very versatile as it can be used with chalk, magnets, dry erase markers or dry erase crayons and can hold paper for crafts, painting, etc. Plus it's big enough to have two children use one side and one child use the other!
55" Trampoline:

This trampoline is in the corner of the kids' game room, and it is a great way to shake those extra sillies out before we start our bedtime routine.
Old Navy Reversible Vests:

These vests have been fabulous for two winters now. The kids can now put them on and take them off themselves and need just a little help getting the zipper started. They keep the kids warm but give them more freedom to move than regular jackets with sleeves.
Crib Tents:
These tents have kept us all sane, and I don't want to even imagine this last year without them. If we didn't have the crib tents, the girls would be injured from repeatedly climbing out of their cribs and would, no doubt, be constantly cranky due to the late night parties they would have.
Monogrammed Nap Mats:

The kids love their fabulous nap mats handmade by
Mimi Made It Designs. All three kids always take their naps when they are at school thanks to these super soft and comfy nap mats (and thanks to their teachers' efforts, of course!). We get compliments on them all the time and we even used them as their beds on our last trip to Grammy and GP's house.
Other things we love:
- DEX Dura-Bibs (catches food well and is easy to clean)
- Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat (a great fit for the kids and for our table)
- Vtech 3-in-1 Smart Wheels (they still love this thing!)
- Kitchen and play food (a staple in this household)
- Magna Doodles (magnetic drawing boards that are great for the car)
1 comment:
I love your favorite things posts. I really need to do one too, since I know the girls will love to see their favorite toys listed out. I am so behind on my 2010 blog book! I need to get on it!
Post a Comment