Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello 30's!


I'm 30! My sweet and amazing husband rented out a hip little sushi restaurant in our neighborhood and invited some of my close friends to come celebrate with me.

The Party Planner (I'm so proud of you, babe!) and the Birthday Girl.

Keith taste-tests the delicious cuisine.

I had friends from all different areas of my life come to celebrate me which was so special. Here are my HBS girls...


...and the HBS boys.

Some friends from my neighborhood playgroup dropped by...

...as well as a few of my fellow triplet Mommas!

Here I am with some good friends who have twins. It was quite impressive that so many of my friends were able to get out of the house with young kids at home.

Cristi and I were so impressed with Morgan and Brian (high school buddy) coming out to celebrate with their precious newborn in tow.

Keith picked out such a fun and tasty cake!

It's official!

The HBS crew helps me close down the party.




Thanks, Keith, for a super fun party and thanks to all of my friends who helped make it special!

XOXO

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad I could be there to celebrate your birthday! I had a lot of fun that evening.

Sarah said...

Looks like it was a blast! Welcome to the 30's - you baby! You look amazing!

Steph said...

I'm soooo bummed that we won't don't live in Dallas and that we couldn't help you celebrate. It looked like you had an amazing time!!!