Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome 2010!

And, for our first 2010 post, here is what the Melker family has been up to so far this year...

Keith and I went skiing for one day at Heavenly Lake Tahoe where we rang in the New Year.

We got all dressed up for a wedding in Reno.

We celebrated with the bride, Katie.

The kids were sick for two long weeks.

The kids received, and fell in love with, my brother's and my 30-year-old Sesame Street Clubhouse toy.

Hayden discovered that she can stick her finger through the middle of bread and then eat around it until the bread falls off.

Hayden posed for the camera.

Payson tried to fill up Mommy's water.

They fed their baby dolls.

We went to a train show.

Madison and Mommy rode a "train."
We fed the ducks.
Madison sported the cutest ponytail as she talked to her baby doll.
Hayden filled the Pack 'n Play with all of Mommy's shoes while Payson was in time out.
Hayden took her pants off during naptime and put them on backwards.
We finger painted.
Hayden proudly mastered the stacking cups.
I learned that in 2010, boys will still be boys.

6 comments:

Daysha said...

I just love it all!!

The Mitchells said...

Precious and amazing...makes me realize that I don't get my kids out enough.

Ami said...

Hey there Keith and Jessica! My name is Ami Bunch and I am also a mother of triplets (10 months old)...we are currently in the process of transitioning out of our infant car seats and into the convertible seats, which I'm pretty sure will NOT fit 3 across in my Durango, like the infant seats did. I happened to notice a picture of your three car seats (3 across) in your post about the Terrible Twos. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of car do have that fits the convertible seats 3 across? And what seats do you have? Do you like them? We're about to be looking into a new car for this reason! I figured the best consumer report I could find would come from another mother of triplets! :) If you wouldn't mind emailing me, I would be SO appreciative! Second, your kids are just beautiful! I love watching all the exciting things they can do as they get older! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! I will look forward to more adventures!

Take care!
Ami Bunch
kaoami@aol.com
www.bunchbabies.blogspot.com

Ami said...

Hey! It's me, Ami again! With yet another random question...were you a Theta? I saw a KAO T-shirt in a few pics...just wondering! I was a Theta at Arizona State! :) Okay, that's all! I promise!

Candace Hickey said...

Looks like good times! :)

Roxanne said...

Cute pictures of all three kiddos!!! Sure miss them ... and you and Keith! Fun times at the Melker Place. : ) Love you all. ~Grammy Roxanne