The Dallas Morning News asked me to blog for them periodically on their Moms Blog. It's difficult to add new commitments right now, but I enjoy writing and feel like this is a great opportunity to reach out and relate to other local moms. I will be posting a few times a month (Thursdays) as with a few of my multiple mom friends. Linked below are my first two posts:
Jessica: Our first vacation with the triplets
Jessica: Raising triplets without lowering the parenting bar
I will continue to include links to my DMN posts so you can read along if you'd like.
2 comments:
Jessica,
Congratulations on your opportunity to blog for the Dallas Morning News! You are a great writer and a creative blogger. Your love for your children, and passion for your role as Mom shines through in each post you write on your personal blog. Thus, I have no doubt that you will entertain, educate, and inspire the parents who access the DMN site. It is a bonus that you consistently praise the Lord for your children and the wherewithal to overcome the daily challenges of raising them. You certainly have been blessed and it is phenomenal that you are in turn blessing others with your talents and parenting skills. Keep up the good work! I'm sure you'll have many faithful followers in Dallas who enjoy reading your blog posts as much as I do!
All the best,
Kina
That is so cool! Congratulations! What a neat opportunity for you and the kids. Look forward to reading your posts!
Post a Comment