Now, every morning they look out the window, pointing and saying "hop, hop, hop" and then waving and saying "bye, bye" because I keep telling them that the bunny isn't there anymore and that he went bye, bye.
If only I were a fly on the wall in the babies' nursery. There are several reasons why we never bought video monitors, but one reason is because I spend so much time with them and watching them that I should get a break and didn't need to be watching their every move through a video monitor as well. But, I must admit that there have been plenty of times that I have wished that I could see what was going on behind those walls. Below is a video of the girls playing in their cribs one morning. The hearty giggle is Madison, the high-pitch squeals and goofy laugh in the middle is Hayden and Payson finishes it off. (Yes, we can tell their voices, laughs and cries apart through the monitor.) Guess he felt left out from across the room, poor baby.
Really though, I hear a thump right before Payson cries so I think he bumped his head on the crib.
4 comments:
i love it. they are so cute and so big!
That house looks awesome! Grace wishes she could come over and play with the Melker gang!! Hope you guys are doing well and staying cool.
Cute story about the bunny...love you log cabin...ours is missing the red door. :(
How fun to have siblings to play in their new house! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment