
The babies had their first Easter hunt, which was more like a stampede, and they loved every minute of it! It was with my local multiples group and there were twins, triplets and quads filling their baskets every which way you looked.
Unfortunately our neighborhood egg hunt was at the same time on the same day so we first made a stop to visit with some members of my playgroup and take a few pictures amongst all of the colorful eggs.



Now at the multiples party, the kids loved playing on the small playground and later enjoyed their first hay ride.

Hayden wasn't going to let the rope hold her back.

Seriously, she wanted those eggs!

And they're off! The babies were more than thrilled to run around in the open grass. I was actually able to catch the girls in the same photo!

Hayden FINALLY able to hunt and open her first egg!

Payson was happy to stay in one place so he could sort, open and group his eggs.

Madison did great at putting the eggs in her basket but didn't want to put this special "Hop" egg down.

It didn't take long for Hayden to spot a dog which immediately became more popular than the egg hunt.

Family fun

We were so lucky that Pops and Nunie joined us so we could better keep track of the kids and have an extra set of hands to take pictures and video. The kids loved sharing their treats with them too.

Madison and Payson were spooked when the pony walked right up to them and stuck his face in theirs. Madison bolted towards me while sobbing and Payson crouched down and bawled big tears.

Hayden just loves animals and she warmed up to the pony quickly even petting him on the nose.
3 comments:
Those are some ADORABLE keepers! Especially the one of the kids freaked out by the pony. I'd have pee'd my pants!
i laughted out loud at them getting scared by the animals...is that mean? I can totally see Will doing the exact same thing. I love you guys and although I'm a bad friend and haven't actually met the kids, I figure I'm a better friend for keeping my germy kids away. Love you very much.
Happy (late) Easter! Love the pics from the hunt. The kids have grown up so much! Soon we won't be able to call them babies anymore!
Post a Comment