Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Monday, October 20, 2008

Professional Players

These babies really could be paid to play. They just love to play, play and play whether it is together, alone, with mommy or daddy, up high, down low, or on top of each other. Their giggles, smiles and laughs are just priceless.

The babies love every minute of their daddy time. I just love this shot of the girls in their cute little jeans.

The babies are crawling everywhere and getting into everything. They can pull up into a standing position whenever they want now using whatever large toy, table or object is available, including each other's heads. They are standing in their cribs and can now protest louder, harder and longer it seems.

Whenever I read to a baby in my lap I can't even count to 10 before the other babies start crawling as fast as possible to hijack story time. Everyone wants in on it and everyone wants the prime seat.

The babies all hold their own bottles so I get to sit and relax while they eat. Yeah right! At every feeding at least one baby would rather roll over and play than eat so I spend most of the feeding trying to gently pin them down. And when I am especially lucky all three babies are more interested in playing than feeding, constantly rolling onto their tummies and crawling away. It may not sound like a dilemma but it is exhausting spending 30+ minutes wrestling with three determined babies.

Hayden's lips are just so pouty and precious. They really stand out in this picture of her playing with blocks.









And did I mention that the babies are now 10 months old?

10 comments:

The Cass Crew said...

Your babies are precious!! They are growing so fast!! Looks like a lot of fun, having 3 at one time!! I am struggling with the fact that we are adding a second, and Tatum is already 5!!

Amanda said...

Jessica, I love the profile picture of Hayden. That is so artistic! -Amanda

Steph said...

It sounds like you don't have to exercise since you are running after 3 babies! They looked so cute in their little pjs all drinking from their bottles! They have changed so quickly ... I wish you lived in Minneapolis so we could hang out!

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are too stinkin' cute! I had so much fun with you Saturday night - we all need to do it again soon! Yay for girl time!

Anonymous said...

We just got home from Cancun today and I had to check and see what our precious babies are doing now! Such a fun report to read and see. I'm so thankful for your blog and for Chelsey's facebook photos. Happy 10th Birthday, Babies. Grammy and GP miss you!

Anonymous said...

So many smiles...what adorable nieces and nephew I have. The picture of the girls in their jeans is cracking me up. Looks like they rolled Keith into the corner. Chelsey

Amy said...

Awww... they are pulling up to standing! Our once tiny babies are growing up. Can you believe they are almost one???

waysquared said...

Claire's still too lazy to hold her own bottle. I guess I could try and encourage it more often like her dad does ... it would probably keep her from sticking her fingers in my nose and pulling my hair like she does now!

Anonymous said...

PS. so jealous they are holding their own bottles!!
And i absolutly love the picture of Payson hugging Keith.... SOOOOO PRICELESS!!

Anonymous said...

So great to see all the babies looking so active and having so much fun! Love the story time pic - such a captivated audience. You and your family were missed at the Halloween party. Would love to drop by soon sans Juliet.