



Andrew visited us and the babies loved him. Actually, Payson cried when he first saw him ("Who is this strange hairy man in my house?"), but Madison was very smitten with him. She wouldn't even eat her lunch because she was too busy staring at him!Over the weekend with Pops and Nunie, Madison worked on her big girl crawl and now alternates it with her hop-crawl. Hayden is standing alone, not holding onto anything, for about 10 seconds, and Payson is now into "push toys." Hayden cried hysterically (shaking, getting red, stomping feet) Sunday evening when Keith or I would set her down. I think she thought we were going to leave her again...or maybe she just missed her Pops and Nunie and two big furry friends. Monday she was the happiest I have ever seen her, so she must have been extra happy to see after her time away.




3 comments:
Love the photo of them from behind!
Chelsey
I can't believe how big they are! Such personality! How fun. Looks like the reunion was fun. Mine was in August but I didn't go -- the girls I keep in touch with weren't going, so we decided not to go. I love the pic of them gazing out the window!
Robin
That pic looking out the window is adorable!!
Can't believe how big they are! Love your posts!
:)
Angie
Post a Comment