The babies made their first media appearance today in the local newspaper both in print and online (
Multiple Blessings). There are more photos in the paper copy but the online version is accompanied by some video footage. It is all very accurate but definitely not as easy as they made it look!
13 comments:
The babies are famous. I love it! This is such an amazing article. You guys are amazing parents!
AWESOME!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!
You truly are like super mom!!
I got a text from a friend that you were in the paper today and then I read the article at the doctors office (it was on top so I'm sure others were reading it too)...way to be a great mom and now everyone knows it too!! You're right, they make it look like you have it all under control and never feel crazy, but you looked GREAT in the pics!
Wow ...Jessica you guys are famous!
I did see this article yesterday in the paper. So fun to see you in there. You look like you have everything under control!
THat was a fabulous article! What an awesome keepsake for the babies too. YOu do such an amazing job! Feel free to stop by if you are near here! (Even if it is just to change diapers!
I went to throw out our paper today and saw your face with Payson full of smiles! So, of course I had to save the article to read and to show Trent! :) You continue to amaze me how you handle it all!!
-Jenna Dunham
I went to throw out our paper today and saw your face with Payson full of smiles! So, of course I had to save the article to read and to show Trent! :) You continue to amaze me how you handle it all!!
-Jenna Dunham
Jessica, I have your article sitting on the counter and cannot wait to read it! My husband reads the paper each day and set the article out for me, even though he has not met you he knows you through hearing Roxanne talk about yall and from the announcement we had of your babies on our fridge. Congrats on this fun adventure!
I'm so glad I was having to pick up my neighbor's paper this week b/c I got to see your INCREDIBLE article. What a special memory that will be! Payson, Madison and Hayden will LOVE reading about themselves when they are older. You looked amazing and the babies looked great, too....as always. I don't see how you do it. God has definitely blessed you with a gift.
You and your little family are amazing. I loved reading the article. Virginia
We were in Denver when the article came out and no one -- not even Best Buy -- could pull up the video. Finally saw it when we got home and thought it was a fantastic piece (Of course!) My favorite part of all was when you said that your babies loved stories about threes! That was funny. Three Bears, Three Little Pigs, Three Little Kittens, Three Blind Mice ... there's quite a list to amuse them. Can't wait to read to them myself in a few weeks when you road-test them!!!
You're famous! The author did an awesome job showcasing what an amazing mom you are. I love the pic of you holding up Payson.
Post a Comment