We've got three rollers on our hands. Payson is now rolling to his tummy so we've got tummy sleepers and babies rolling all over each other. The good thing is that from their backs Madison can only roll to her left and Hayden and Payson to their right so I can position them accordingly which helps. As a result of their increasing mobility they are now reaching for things that used to be out of reach including each other's toys. When sitting in their bumbos or on the floor Madison has mastered the art of stealing her siblings toys.
They are also discovering the top of their own heads as well as each others. Hayden burst into a cry the other day when I was making bottles and when I went over to investigate I saw her hair sticking up all over the place and Madison's hand close by. I knew exactly what had happened.
And as if all of this development isn't enough, they are also now sitting up unassisted. Sure they could do this before for several seconds but now they can do it for several minutes with me close by to catch them when they get off balance. I can't help but be overwhelmed with God's blessings upon our life. We have three wonderful, healthy babies. It's amazing to think about the babies' fragile condition and small size just six months ago. God is so good.




6 comments:
That's the best!! Made my day! She took the "words" right out of my mouth! Aunt Nancy
hilarious video, and i LOVE the then/now photos of the babies and their toys--so so amazing how they've grown!!! xoxoxo
LOVE the video! And the pictures are great! It's amazing how fast they grown, huh?
I'm pretty good at deciphering baby talk, and I think she's saying "Bring me to Boston, Mommy!" That is such a cute video! I loved it!
The pictures are great. They are so cute. Love the video too.
I hope you are doing well. We will have to get another HOM group together soon.
I love the stuffed animal comparisons...what a neat idea...wish I would have thought to do that! They are beautiful...isn't it crazy how fast they grow~ especially when they start so little.
Post a Comment