Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sonia Lynn Photography

This post is long overdue. At the end of May when the babies were almost 5 months old we had a photo session with the very talented photographer, Sonia, from Sonia Lynn Photography. She has a great artistic talent and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Click on the blue link to check out her website. Below are just a few of our favorites. Thanks Sonia for helping us capture this precious time in our lives!

5 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

beautiful

The Cass Crew said...

Those are beautiful!!! I will have to check her out, for our family portraits, coming soon!

Kris said...

These pics are awesome! I love the one with all three babies in the basket!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh wow, they are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

OMG, did she come to your house or did you go somewhere? I am looking to FINALLY have some professional shots done, LONG OVER DUE!!