Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galations 6:9
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
It Takes Two
The babies are so cute when they snuggle together and sometimes there just aren't enough places to put the babies so they go into a swing or seat together. It sure makes for some cute photos!
They are so stinkin' cute! I hope we get to see them soon. We'll be in Dallas next weekend for a wedding. Maybe we can stop by to see them. They are getting so big. We miss y'all. Maybe y'all can come stay with us a weekend at our new house when they are old enough and y'all are up for the visit :)
I love it!!! Wow, that picture at the end of Madison and Hayden...they don't even look like they're related! I guess I expect Payson to look different because he's the boy, but I am amazed at how uniquely beautiful each one of your children are! We love you and miss you!! Chelsey
Too cute!! Makes me want to have another!!! But, mine would be 5 years apart. No sweet pictures like yours would be possible! Looks like all is well! I am so happy for you!
5 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute! I hope we get to see them soon. We'll be in Dallas next weekend for a wedding. Maybe we can stop by to see them. They are getting so big. We miss y'all. Maybe y'all can come stay with us a weekend at our new house when they are old enough and y'all are up for the visit :)
Amanda
I love it!!! Wow, that picture at the end of Madison and Hayden...they don't even look like they're related! I guess I expect Payson to look different because he's the boy, but I am amazed at how uniquely beautiful each one of your children are! We love you and miss you!! Chelsey
I miss them. :(
LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!
Too cute!! Makes me want to have another!!! But, mine would be 5 years apart. No sweet pictures like yours would be possible! Looks like all is well! I am so happy for you!
I love seeing a precious baby picture, but having 2 smushed in one picture is double adorable.
allie
Post a Comment