Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beautiful Blooms

Keith has been working a lot lately and when he works a lot then I "work" a lot. So today we took a much needed adventure to the Arboretum. It was sunny and beautiful outside and felt like a dream.

This was our first time out in a big public place and the number of comments we either received or heard was amazing. We had strangers taking photos of us and at one point Keith said, "I feel like a freak show!" We probably heard the saying, "You've got your hands full" at least 50 times or more. But out of hundreds of onlookers I only had to ask people not to touch about five times so people were definitely respectful which was good and unfortunately not always the case.

And of course we put our camera to work. Here are just a few of our favorite photos of the day. The flowers and landscaping was beautiful but we think the subjects are the best part!










5 comments:

The Cass Crew said...

WOW! That looks beautiful! I have been thinking about taking Tatum out there to get her pictures done. After seeing your pictures, and how beautiful it is out there right now, I might be doing that sooner than I thought!! I have only been out there in the Fall, and on Easter long before I had a child!
You look great too. No one would ever know you just had 3 babies a few months ago!!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing, so cute, i loved your previous post about caring for babies and not having enough hours, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Jennifer C. said...

Hi Jessica! I'm Hud's cousin, Jennifer. We've meet a few times in Rishardson. Your babies are beautiful! I love all the photos and stories. My sister, Jean, had her first on February 13th. He is now almost 2 monthes old and a real cutie. Jean often browses your blog for inspiration when she is having a tough day with her ONE baby. You can meet Clayton at: http://claytonriggins.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the Arboretum. God's creation is so good. Enjoy this spring.

ranae ramsey said...

hi keith and jessica! Congratulations! I babysit a little girl that is the same age as max,so I have twins 2 days aweek. I can't imagine how you do it. you are the perfect parents for the triplets. we were just discussing woodward park and then i saw your pics.so being the cousin that i am.:) I am going to take little man to the park and get some beautiful pics. try using a pillow under each babies head at night and baby einstein muic. Hopefully you will be sleeping all night soon. make the bottle a little warmer at bedtime feeding(not hot):)give them a favorite animal to hold on to. my secrets to helpful sleeping. It has work for max since the beginning. maybe it will help you out.i know your value your sleep. congrats