Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 Months Old!

Today the babies are 3 months old and I can't believe it!

At just 2 1/2-weeks-old adjusted age (12-weeks-old actual age) Madison rolled over from her tummy to her back. The following day she did a "mini push-up" where she lifted her chest off the ground by straightening her arms. What a strong little princess she is!

I am a full-time mother and part-time manicurist. With 30 fingers and 30 toes and three little flawless faces, I have to trim at least a few nails every day or two. And that doesn't even include my own! (Though I used to help Keith out every now and then, he's on his own these days.)

Payson is so intense about eating and when he is hungry he gets frustrated very easily - especially when you give him his passie but he would rather have his bottle. Here are some videos demonstrating his usual behavior before and during feedings.







Pictures below (from left to right): Keith tries to make Madison believe that he's still carrying her in the sling by hanging it a few inches off the ground from the swing; Madison clenches Keith's fingers; Reading to Madison and Payson; Madison stares down Payson's bottle even after she has already eaten.



















No comments: