Let us not become weary doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9

Sunday, August 5, 2007

And Then There Were Five

We found out 4 days after we returned from our month-long trip to Guatemala (see slideshow) that the one baby we thought we were having is actually TRIPLETS! They are all in their own separate sacs though the ones that are the same sex could be identical. We have a feeling that they are all fraternal but we won't know until we see them on their birthday.

At an early Week 11 I am already starting to show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Rachel Young and I am a friend of Linda Buchek. I have 5 year old triplets! I would love to chat with you and help in any way I can. Linda has told me so much about you all and my husband and I have been praying for you! Please feel free to contact me rachyoung@verizon.net! God has blessed you tremendously with this precious gift of 3!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

Danelle here from bible study. Just wanted to let you know I have been thinking of you and the triplets. I have had my mom here off and on the last 3 weeks so it has kept me a little busy. You are doing so well in your journey with these new little ones. Keep your spirits up you have made it this far. Such a gift for you and your husband. We are cheering you on.